We propose advantageous business solutions, law and regulation analysis, and modification of corporate materials to ensure they align with local legislation.
Types of legal services
- Power of attorney issue services starting at $550
- Document certification services starting at $220
- Consent form issue services starting at $450
- Memorandum issue services starting at $550
- Contract drafting services starting at $300
- Document adaptation to the UAE jurisdiction starting at $300
- Legal analysis and agreement preparation services starting at $1,000
We will help you navigate all the potential obstacles
Since 2021, we have been operating in the Emirates and have substantial experience liaising with government bodies in the process of opening and operating a business. Our specialists have developed unique methods for evaluating situations and analyzing potential outcomes. Preventing legal issues is always simpler than resolving them or paying penalties.
Comprehensive legal assistance will help in complying with UAE laws and safeguarding your business interests at all stages of operation.
Our Clients' FAQ
Certain documents, like powers of attorney and charters, are created and certified by Dubai Courts staff as per UAE regulations. A portion of the work is done by our in-house lawyers with extensive international experience. We also collaborate with local UAE partners with legal licenses who can handle issues of any complexity within the UAE.
Typically, drafting and certifying a power of attorney at Dubai Courts takes 5–7 business days, depending on notary availability.
Within this service, we address all inquiries related to conducting business in the UAE. Our analysis culminates in a comprehensive written conclusion that references all legal sources. Any question is fair game – from permissible elements in advertising materials and playing licensed music in a restaurant to building an investment strategy.
No, a Zoom call with a notary public substitutes for in-person attendance.
Learn moreOur work, from establishing the company to fully employing the staff, took approximately a month and a half. The first Dodo Pizza location opened in Dubai in January 2023. We are very happy for them and continue to provide support by answering their questions in detail. This experience was also beneficial to us. Through our collaboration with Dodo, we realized that we can offer comprehensive legal support on all matters related not only to relocation but also to conducting business in a Muslim country.Learn more
- What we did
- Formed a company
- Helped acquire a visa within five working days
- Opened an account within a month
- Hired 20+ employees and assisted with their family visas
- Continue to provide support to this day
Learn moreIn this article, we explain how you can swiftly start selling green coffee from Indonesia worldwide with the right approach to business registration in Dubai.Learn more
- What we did
- The mainland company was established in three days
- The visa for one of the founders was secured within a week
- The company bank account was opened in three days
Learn moreWhile we working with SmartAge, a beauty product supplier, we faced a significant error from a government body. Ironically, this was also our first customer in the Emirates. Here's what transpired and how we tackled itLearn more
- What we did
- The company was established within 2 weeks, despite a glitch in the government system.
- The visa was obtained in 2.5 weeks
Seaside holiday destinations for the winterTop 5 beach resorts Russians can visit visa-freeRead on Dzen11.11.2022
How to do the paperwork: Relocating with AWATERAAWATERA professionals share insights about setting up business in DubaiRead on RBC27.09.2022
Business Relocation to UAE, Webinar 2Choosing the emirate and the legal format, opening a bank account, organizing relocationWatch on YouTube01.09.2022
Business Relocation to UAE, Webinar 1Choosing the emirate and the legal format, opening a bank account, organizing relocationWatch on YouTube07.07.2022
How to do business smartly in the UAEVideo on the potential benefitsWatch on YouTube11.05.2022